“We now have our new relaxation chair and we are absolutely delighted with it. It was a surprise present for my husband and he was over the moon when it arrived. Thank you for your prompt service and delivery, and thankyou to the lovely lady I spoke to when ordering the relaxation massage chair she was very helpful” J. Jonas QLD
Massage chair Review
“I ordered a massage chair for my mum and dad as a Christmas present. The chair arrived on time as scheduled and the set up was so easy, we added a big red bow. Wow how impressed we all are, the best Christmas ever.” K. Wilson QLD
“I had trouble with my delivery as we weren’t home, however I rang Relaxation Station and they followed up for me and we got our massage chair and have been relaxing ever since.” J. Pickering QLD
“Spoke with many other companies but Relaxation Station was a step above others. They actually saved me money by setting me up with the Medi Pro 3000 when I rang about the Gravitron. Their honesty and customer service was far superior to others I’d spoken with. The chair is amazing and brings me a great deal of relief” J. Parker SA
“Tried a Relaxation Station at Northland Shopping Centre and decided there and then I had to have one. Best thing I ever did for myself and my wife” T. Grogan VIC
Rent a massage chair home?
- Unfortunately we are only able to sell you a massage chair for home use
- Corporate rental and event hire is available, please email or call for pricing
Please go through the given below points to see what colours do we stock?
- We stock all massage chair models in black. However if you require a specific colour we can forward you colour samples. This incurs a small additional charge and will take approximately 8-10 weeks to make.
Want to see your massage chairs before buying?
- Unfortunately we do not have any showrooms. However we do have our vending massage chairs in every capital city and some regional locations for you to try. Simply give us a call and we can direct you to your nearest location to test our Medi Pro 2000 model
- Without showrooms we are able to offer you quality massage chairs at a direct price
- Give us a call as we are more than happy to spend time with you on the phone to answer all of your questions
What if I have trouble assembling your massage chair?
- Simply give us a call and we will be able to assist you over the phone, or for a minimal cost we can send out one of our representatives
- We use a courier to deliver all of our massage chairs straight to your door
- At time of despatch you are supplied with a tracking number, this enables you to contact the courier company directly or check the progress online
- Delivery time is usually between 2-3 days on the eastern seaboard cities or up to 7 days for rural and remote locations
- All of our massage chairs come safely boxed and will fit through a standard door way
- Our massage chairs all have caster wheels on the back of the chair for easy relocation. Once unboxed you can simply manoeuvre them into your desired place
- The average weight of a massage chair starts at 70kg for entry level chairs and up to 120kg for top of the range chairs
- All of our chairs come nearly fully assembled with exception of the Gravitron and the Medi Pro Chiro. These 2 chairs require minimal assessable as they come in 2 boxes. Easy to follow instructions are included
Which is the best massage chair for me?
- There is a lot of variety to suit all budgets and body sizes. Please give us a call if you are not sure. We are more than happy to ascertain which chair is most suitable massage chair for you and your family
- We will not supply you with a massage chair that is over and above your requirements
What if something goes wrong with your massage chair?
- Simply call or email us and we will promptly and efficiently rectify your problem, even after your warranty has expired
- We have a compressive list of spare parts available if required
How soon can I get my massage chair?
- Once payment is received we either despatch that day if the order is before 2pm or the next working day. Delivery is between 1-7 days depending where you live
Is there any maintenance required?
- Generally speaking no. Providing you look after your massage chair and use it for its intended purpose. You will easily get over 15 years of trouble free use from your massage chair
- If anything is damaged or lost, it can be replaced from our spare parts department
You can get your massage chair on finance please see below:
- Simply give us a call and we can put you in touch with our finance account manager. Approval is done is 5 minutes over the phone. Once all of the paperwork is complete we can despatch your massage chair
- Simply order online, or give us a call and we can take all your details and have your massage chair despatched on its way to you either the same day or next working day
- We accept credit card, PayPal, EFT, Cheque and we offer a finance option
There are several reasons that tell you why buy from Relaxation Station
- We have been specialising in the sale of commercial and home massage chairs for over 8 years
- We are direct importers and only specialise in quality massage chairs
- We have service agents in every capital city and most regional cities around Australia
- Our products are all tried and tested and are of the best quality availabl
- We pride ourselves on our customer service and after sales service
Keep in mind the given below points what to look for in a massage chair:
- Functions to suit your personal needs – we have the most comprehensive range available
- Reputable company – we supply to most shopping centres around Australia
- Warranty and customer service – we offer a full 2 year warranty and not just parts
- Aftersales support – Our office is manned 7 days a week for telephone support
- Price – we are direct importers and don’t have high margins like many retailers