2 person multi spectrum infrared sauna
- Hemlock solid wood
- 8mm tempered glass
- Full spectrum heater 3pcs
- Carbon heater 2pcs
- High-end backrest
- Control Panel
- Loud speakers
- 2 LED Starlight
- 1 Reading lamp
- Stainless handle
- air window
- Light sensor
- Temperature sensor
- oxygen bar etc.
Whats the difference between a multi spectrum and standard infrared saunas?:
Infrared Saunas – use infrared heaters to emit light that delivers radiant heat that’s absorbed by the surface of the skin, Infrared saunas deliver direct heat via the infrared light and at lower temperatures versus dry and wet saunas that heat the air to increase the room temperature.
Multi Spectrum Saunas – Having a multi spectrum sauna offers all the benefits of far, mid and near infrared, and there’s a lot of benefits by having all three wavelengths in one sauna, You potentially gain better skin via near infrared, which decreases fine lines and wrinkles, reduces skin inflammation and accelerates wound healing. As a result, you experience improved overall health and wellness.
Top Health Benefits Of Saunas:
- illnesses – Infections and virus-based illness can be effectively combated with a sauna
- Controls weight – Time In the sauna promotes healthy effortless weight loss
- Slows down ageing – Cell regeneration means you slow the ageing process and a 23% decreased risk of death from cardiovascular disease
- Boost your brain – The brain-derived neurotrophic factor increases with regular sauna use, activating the growth of new brain cells, better maintaining existing cells, and improving neuroplasticity, the brain’s process for forming new neural connections.
- Reduce blood your pressure – Sauna heat helps widen blood vessels and improve circulation, which reduces blood pressure.
2 YEARS WARRANTY with free replacement of any accessories.
Installation teaching video included.